CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
- Sun, Mar 28Zoom and online platformThree Zoom meetings and weekly inspiration and instructions to get started on organizing and decluttering! We will have fun! Together with the group, you will be empowered to start letting go of energy thieves. You will also gain inspiration for a simplified and enriched lifestyle. Cost: $149
- Sat, Apr 24Zoom meeting9-10:30 am Pacific/ 6-7:30pm CET. A fun 90 minutes to paint, receive guidance, and share with each other! $150 for 3 open studios. (1 free open studio with each paid painting class. A pre-requisite to attend the Open Studios is to have taken the Creative Channel or Painting thru Grief course.)
- Sun, May 09Zoom workshop9-11:30am Pacific/6-8:30pm CET. In this class we will gently explore putting paint on the canvas as a medium to heal using Kristy's unique painting process. You will start 3 paintings. Also included is a 90-min Open Studio follow-up session. This class is limited to 8 students. Cost: $295
- Sun, May 09Weekly Zoom MeetingsSpring into action by joining with an online group of pilgrims around the world! See www.kristylund.com/camino for more info! Pricing: $250 - Camino experience (no 1:1 coaching) $350 - Camino with 2 coaching sessions and/or Akashic records readings
TESTIMONIALS FOR KRISTY'S PAINTING CLASSES:
“During the period of full lockdown, I was invited to one of Kristy’s online painting classes. I had never held a paint brush in my life and have never seen myself as a “creative” person. Or to be more specific, I have always said I was NOT creative at all! Adding that first brush of paint to the white canvas was quite a step outside of my comfort zone! Kristy was great at making space for any such concerns and walked us through the painting process in a natural and gentle way. Now, a few months later, painting has an important place in my life. I have discovered how channeling creativity through my hands opens up creativity in my mind. A freeing and wonderful process. Starting a painting without knowing how it will end up looking once ready, has also increased my openness to step into the unknown in daily life. Painting helps me process my emotions; I relax and feel more grounded afterwards.
I highly recommend taking one of Kristy’s classes, especially if you label yourself as "not creative" or “not artistic" or you "can’t draw" or you name it... Thank you, Kristy, for sharing your gift in such a generous and wholehearted way!”
- Alessandra, Italy
"I hired Kristy as a Creativity Coach to help me find my artistic voice, my watercolor voice. Not only did she do that, she also Inspired me to expand beyond and beneath my “voice.” Plus, it was truly a creative pleasure to work with her. We had fun along with insights. And I am now freer as an artist and who knows, perhaps as a person!
- Andrea Sigetich, Oregon, USA
Certification Program Leader, CTI